Friday 15 April 2011

Getting the Nepalese Visa

I finally decided to go to the Nepalese Consulate yesterday and submit all the application forms for the visa.
Good decision since it was a fantastic day and I walked all the way from North Sydney where the Consulate is, back to Town Hall.
The Consulate is in a very nice complex with a central courtyard full of delicious delis, I was received by a nice lady who told me to hand in the forms and the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelop and expect the passports to be delivered soon.
Another thing to be crossed off the long list of "to do".
Well we haven't received the passports back yet, but at least the wheels are in motion :)

1 comment:

  1. Incredible!!!!! I had just finished to publish this post and the bell rings! It's the postman with the passports!!! We got them in less than 24 hours!!!
    Yuppie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete